Payments and Collections

Payment Options: -
The court office accepts credit/debit cards, personal checks, money orders, or cash as methods of payment. Payments must be brought in or mailed to the court office. If you are paying by check or money order, please make sure your case number is listed at the bottom. If you cannot pay your fine in full, you may set up a payment agreement with the court to make monthly payments. It is your responsibility to request a timepay agreement from the court.


Collection Agency Information:
Failure to pay a fine will result in collection action. The court will mail to you, at your last known address, a final notice for payment prior to collection action. You have 30 days to make a payment and sign a timepay agreement in order to prevent collection action. Once the case is assigned to collections, it cannot be recalled. If you have a case in collections, please contact the court for the collection agency information. Payments must be made directly to the collection agency. Once the case is paid in full, the agency will contact the court and the court will notify the Washington Department of Licensing to lift the hold on your license electronically. If you cannot pay the fine in full, you may make payment arrangements through the collection agency and may be able to obtain your license while on the payment plan.