Longmire Community Park
Longmire Park is open to the public from 8 A.M. to dusk, March 1st through October 31st. Baseball fields may be reserved for league and community use by calling (360) 458-3244. A field request form link is provided below. The rainout information line is (360) 458-8875.
Sundays are generally intended for drop-in use only. Everyone is invited to enjoy the walking trails, new playground set and ball fields.
2013 Field Schedule
Field Use Request Packet
The address for “Longmire Community Park” is 16820 Canal Rd SE, Yelm WA 98597.
To get to the facility...
- Follow SR 510 (past Red Wind Casino) into Yelm
- At second traffic signal, turn Left onto First Street
- Turn Right onto Railway Road
- Turn Right onto Canal Road
- Travel approximately 1 block, the park will be on your Left
Follow SR 507 thru Rainier, into Yelm
At traffic signal, head straight – on First Street
Turn Right onto Railway Road
Turn Right onto Canal Road
Travel approximately 1 block, the park will be on your Left
Coming from McKenna/Roy/Pierce County
- Follow SR 507 thru Roy/McKenna into Yelm
- After first traffic signal (at Wal-Mart), turn Right onto Grove Road Follow Grove Road all the way to Canal Road
- Turn Left onto Canal Road The park will be on your right